- Simple device design in the form of a small adaptor with integrated VGA socket output, with shortcable complete with HDMI plug for connection to the HDMI socket on Raspberry Pi.
- No external power supply is required, and in operation, the device is plug and play.
- The device handles display resolutions of up to 720p/1080i/1080p (the maximum resolution is limited by the resolution supported by the connected display device).
- Input: Integrated Type-A HDMI plug
- Output: Standard female DE-15 connector.
- Material: 99% high-purity oxygen-free copper wire core, 30μ gold-plated terminals for minimal signalloss, and gold-plated HDMI plug for high abrasion resistance.
- Dada Transfer Cable
- Premium Quality
- Local Area Network
- 100% brand new UK ac power cord cable with fuse
- Unique fuse design, make sure over-current and over-temperature protection
- Light weight and compact design
- Voltage: 250V 13A
- Cable length: 180cm
- Weight: 182g
- Up to 6 Gbps data transfer
- Offers 45cm in length for greater flexibility
- Universal compatible with SATA 1,SATA 2,SATA 3
- Compatible with both 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives
- Locking latch design to ensure it doesn't work itself loose
- Flexible design and realize a line through function.
- NO external power supply, plug and play
- Product resolution can be up to 720P/1080i/1080P
- Product output audio source for: 3.5mm to 3.5mm or 3.5mm audio socket to R + L
- INPUT: HDMI
- OUTPUT: VGA + Audio
• Plug and play
• Max resolution support 1920x1440
• Extender distance 100m over single LAN cable
• Extend VGA and audio signal simultaneously
• DC 12V power supply
- Approvals- BSI
- Supply End - U.K. Plug BS 1363
- Equipment End - IEC-60320-C19
- Wire Type- H05VVF3G1mm²
- Rating- 13A/250V
- Length- 1.8 Meters
- Input Output
- Voltage rated AC100~240V Output voltage 12V
- Voltage adjustment AC90~264V Output current 1.5A
- Rated frequency 50/60HZ Output power 12W
- Frequency adjustment 47/63HZ Work efficiency 85%
- Certificate UL/FCC/PSE/KC/CE/SAA
- Dimension 75*40*30(mm)
- This cable converts the power supply's 15pin SATA Plug connector to 4pin standard Molex connector, used for powering up the older ATA/IDE devices, USB 3.0 Host card