|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af PoE Standard
- Supports existing non-PoE devices and add new devices even where there are no outlets
- Transforms incoming AC power to low-voltage DC power (5 V, 9 V, or 12 V)
- Lightweight, compact and easy to install with no additional software required
- Connects your devices at Gigabit speeds, receives power up to 100 m away (328 ft)
- 10/100/1000 interface provides flexibility for all types of connections
1 year D-Link Warranty
Power More Devices
The DPE-301GS PoE splitter is used with end devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras and VoIP phones that don’t natively support PoE, but rather require DC power input of 5V, 9V or 12V. It receives PoE power on a network cable from a PoE switch or midspan injector, and splits the Ethernet and DC power into two separate cables. One cable provides the DC power, and the other cable provides the Ethernet signal. Users can select from 5VDC, 9VDC and 12VDC power for their device using a selectable DIP switch on the device.
2-in-1 PoE Injector and Splitter
Both the DPE-301GI (injector) and DPE-301GS (splitter) can be used together, as a complete PoE transport system. This is especially useful when a PoE switch is not available, and the end device is not PoE capable, but the Network Administrator still prefers the benefits of PoE. Simply install the injector close to the network switch, install the splitter close to the end device, and plug in the cables.